Retail, dining and lifestyle
Sunland is delighted to present the $82-million Marina Concourse precinct, the final chapter of the visionary master plan at the Royal Pines Marina in Benowa.
The new waterfront mixed-use development will feature 110 premium two and three-bedroom apartments, state-of-the-art swim school, virbant cafe, offices, and a proposed new childcare centre.
Superbly positioned on the doorstep of the prestigious golf course at Royal Pines Resort, and only a short walk to Metricon Stadium, Marina Concourse enjoys waterfront views across to the Nerang river, the Gold Coast hinterland, and east towards the Surfers Paradise skyline.
Inspired by the beauty of classic architecture, the two tapered towers are poised perfectly upon their waterfront setting, making it the perfect backdrop for an integrated environment to live, work, eat and play.
- 60sqm tenancy
- New mixed-use dinning and lifestyle precinct
- Prestigious waterfront location
- Over 30,000 cars pass by daily via Ross Street
- 24,400 residents in the local catchment area, projected growth to 27,129 by 2026
- Immediate neighbours include four residential buildings with 194 luxury apartments.
Click here to download the fact sheet with more information.
Leasing opportunities for this unrivalled location are limited.
Contact Stephanie Manning-Soiza, 1800 054 610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org